Saturday, April 2, 2011

How do you like your goat?.... SIMMERED please!!

I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!
Yessssssssssssss! So I'm now officially sponsored by SIMMER SAILS!! 
Woohoo! I'm ridiculously excited, Farrel O'Shea hooked me up with a new quiver of Black Tips Simmer Sails, a 3.0, 3.6, 4.2 and 4.8,  and they are pimpin.
So despite my windsurfing lockdown I went for a cheeky trial run yesterday, holy shit, the Black Tips ROCK! I swear they are so light but so powerful........like a Shetland pony! hahahaha! I am officially in love with them. Now I just gotta get my Moo's now and I'll be sorted mate :) Boom!
This little fellar rocked up at Rusheen yesterday...... not quite the symbolic Moo cow I was looking for but feck it, close enough! Any good recipes for a goat pie anyone?! Nomnomnomnomnom hahahaha!