Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Aaaaaand I'm Back!

Awell hellooooo there amigos!
Muchos apologies for my lack of bloggage over the last few months, simple excuse really.....I've been working and sailing has been on the back burner :-( ........But good news is, I've just finished my intern doctor year, having slogged up to 80 hours a week for 12 months between Galway and Sligo hospitals and now I'm FREE! I've saved all my pennies and worked my little tooshie off (and with a little extra help from the Bank of Ireland loan dept!) I am now starting on my year off of travelling to train and compete in the best windsurfing locations in the world!
There is so much to say and catch up on and I don't want to re-hash what I've already said so to get a quick overview of what I've been up to over the last 6 weeks since I left home check out my monthly diary on Boardseeker.com  http://www.boardseekermag.com/features/windsurfing-events/adventures-of-katie.html
So have a little read of that and when I finally make it home.....been travelling 72 hours to make it home from Peru.....joy :-), I'll post heaps of photos, some videos and a more in depth update of my travels thus far.
Toodlepip for now, feels great to be back!
:-)